Affiliate Command 2017 Review
The Affiliate Command 2017 is a total scam, so let me tell you about the Wealthy Affiliate?
Bahaha just kitten, I hate that crap myself.
Today, I’m going to be doing a review of Kam Jennings a.k.a. Zero Fatz, a.k.a. Kam Fatz’s flagship course.
So let’s cut the bullshit and get this mofo going eh?
So…who the crap is this Kam Jennings and why should I care?
He used to be big on selling physical products on Amazon some years back (he may still sell some from time to time) and then he migrated towards selling digital products.
Below is an interview (mind you there is some profanity here) I did with Kam the other night where we were supposed to be talking about the Affiliate Command 2017 (the new and improved version, last one came out in 2015), but we ended up just BS-ing about marketing for the most part lol. There are some golden IM nuggets in there though.
What in the wild, wild world of sports is included in Affiliate Command?
**FUNNEL BREAKDOWN: For people that can’t afford or just don’t agree with paying $197 for this course…there’s a lite version of the Affiliate Command for $9.97 with an upsell of $47 for the 11-week group coaching package, and then a downsell of $4.97 (a cheat sheet kinda thingy here) for anyone that can’t or won’t get the $9.97 lite version.**
But really there’s more than that, so I’ll just name the sections and elaborate a little more on them when necessary (alternatively, you could just watch my overview video below).
- Processing days (9 videos): Basically you start here, this is the set up/technical side of things that you need to do before taking on any of the following modules. Kam is actually setting this stuff up with you in the Mandela Effect niche.
- Week 1 Blogging (12 videos): Kam includes a WordPress plugin here that you can use to quickly generate legal pages for your blog.
- Week 2 Facebook (12 videos)
- Week 3 YouTube (13 videos)
- Week 4 Email marketing (12 videos): Kam includes a link to one of his other WSOs here called Offer Kings: “10 Ways To Re-frame Any Affiliate Offer And Maximize Profits” to help you make more affiliate sales with your email marketing.
- Week 5 Product Launch Camp Phase 1 (7 PDFS): Access to Kam’s $1,000 coaching program consists of PDFs that show you exactly what to do to launch a product successfully. This week only covers day 1-7 because this is a 30-day camp.
- Week 6 Product Launch Camp Phase 2 (7 PDFS): Days 8-14.
- Week 7 Product Launch Camp Phase 3 (7 PDFS): Days 15-21.
- Week 8 Product Launch Camp Phase 4 (9 PDFS): Days 22-30.
- Week 9 Paid advertising (18 videos): Facebook advertising & Solo ads. Also, there are 3 case study videos that Kam did with NeoBux, some experimenting he was doing with a course called 8 Minute Profits.
- Week 10 Affiliate marketing (14 videos)
- Week 11 Membership sites (3 videos): Kam gives you access to his WSO called Membership Dons.
- Wrapping up (1 video): Also, you get access to the Affiliate Command Facebook group. Kam says you don’t graduate this course UNTIL you’ve made at least $100 from this course.
- Live group coaching/Q&A sessions: 11 weeks worth, FB live videos (so 11 videos) that will be added to the membership area.
Nice, so the first thing is the techie stuff.
One BIG pro for the Affiliate Command 2017 is that this is a course that teaches newbies to advanced marketers how to make money online.
That sounds super friggin’ generic, but then you hear of other courses that claim to do the same?
BUT then there’s a crap ton of technical mumbo jumbo that newbies (and even intermediate to advanced marketers) can, better yet WILL get confused/stuck on unless they’ve had that kinda technical experience in the past.
That’s a HUGE issue! I know this personally because I got high-ticket coaching back in 2015 from Alex Jeffreys and I got stuck on just that.
See when you purchase high-ticket coaching like that, it’s a little harder to get personalized attention when your coach only meets with you once a week, has a lot of students and isn’t doing the technical crap himself.
This is a hot button for me because you’re told to outsource this stuff and don’t always get someone to tell you the technical details.
Worse…you can’t afford to outsource it because you just spent most yo’ damn money on coaching!
Now I’m not really trying to knock homeboy’s coaching, but I don’t think high-ticket coaching from a “guru” will usually work for a complete newbie…heck even a little more advanced marketer.
Kam’s product has step-by-step instructions on how to do it, in fact he’s doing the same thing along with you while setting up a blog, FB profile, YouTube channel, etc. in the Mandela Effect niche.
Same Coaching I Got For Less Money
So back in 2016 I got coaching from Kam.
At the time I paid $497 for his 30-day product launching coaching, it was usually $997 and I got in on the last day he was running a promo on it.
I launched my first big product with affiliates and all called Lethal Affiliate Weapon in 2016 and made 88 sales to date.
You’re getting the same coaching I got for less money even when the price of the Affiliate Command 2017 goes up to $397 on May 29th 2017.
This is just a couple of the modules in there and they’re damn well worth it.
Oh and I should mention that you also get 11-weeks of group coaching so if anything this is even bigger and badder than the coaching I received.
This is gonna seem really petty at first lol, but do you know what really grinds my gears?
When mofos have low-quality 480p (sometimes even lower) over-the-shoulder videos to show stuff they’re doing on a computer.
I’ve seen this in the past with courses I’ve bought and it drives me B-A-N-A-N-A-S because that shit?s blurry as hell and I feel like I?m trying to decipher the Da Vinci code trying to see EXACTLY what they?re doing.
Well Kam?s 100+ videos are shot in 1080P, this is a big issue when you?re gonna be showing people how to set up a buncha stuff.
I hate that there aren’t really many cons to this product because it makes my review seem a lot more like an ass-kissing fest.
I’ve done my best to produce some cons for ya partna, but there really are just 2 big ones.
I personally think this course is absolutely worth it and I feel lucky as a sheeeeeat that I get review access to this kinda stuff that others have to pay for.
But I know we live in the $7 digital product era so I think this will be the biggest con for people whether they either can’t afford it or are just really skeptical about anything selling for $197 on Warrior Plus.
Now this may be asking a lot lol, but there is A LOT of frickin’ information in the Affiliate Command 2017 and it’s all in video format for the most part.
With that being said, it would help to have a downloadable ebook, mind map or cheat sheet kinda dealio for the modules (aside from the ones in Product Launch Camp).
I know some people prefer something that they can implement quickly so maybe something quickly scannable (if that’s a word lol) would be better for people that are a little more advanced, have already looked through the product, etc.
Basically, a quick point of reference could help people looking to get to a specific part of the training so that may be a con to some people.
I know that some of this stuff is included in the downsells…so maybe Kam could’ve included them in the main course??
I don’t think that’s too crazy to ask for.
Alrighty-o, looks like we’re close to the end.
Let’s Wrap This Sh*t Up
Alright kiddos, so I hope that I’ve helped you get a better idea of what Kam Jennings’ Affiliate Command 2017 is all aboot.
Oops went all Canadian on you there eh?
Anyhoo, you gets what I mean here. This is a very good course on internet marketing from a dude that’s in the trenches himself it’s crazy how much content I see ol’ Kam coming out with on the regular so I know he knows his stuff.
With that being said, if you’d like to learn more about the Affiliate Command 2017 (I bought the 2015 version back in da day) just click on the orange button below and you’ll go directly to the sales page which is basically a webinar on Kam’s business model.
Thanks for reading/scanning my blog post, I hope this has helped you get a more informed look at Kam’s flagship course.
Catch you on the flip side amgio.
Your buddy ol’ pal,
~ Uncle Phil Lopez