Affiliate Marketing: 10 Ways To Make More Commissions
(Ahem), B-Flat Maestro):
1. Create a bonus page so people can see that you have more to offer than the affiliate that just sends people directly to the offer.
2. Create a squeeze page with the EXACT same headline as the offer you’re promoting and have it redirect to the offer after they sign up. Then you can send them a follow up/broadcast series of emails pitching the offer in every email by giving them a f**ing reason to buy 🙂
Enter Your Email To Download The PDF Version Of This Post (You Can Print This Out)
Ever heard that saying “Breeding familiarizes contempt”?
(Or something like that hee hee)
Well it’s true, the more people see your mug, hear your voice and just see that you know what the f**k you’re talking about…the more they trust, know & like you…like, know & trust you…bahaha just kitten it’s know, like & trust you!
3. ACTUALLY look through the stinkin’ product you’re promoting. NU-EVER blind promote “lest ye be cast back to internet marketing hell from whence ye came”. I’m not even sure if I wrote that right bahaha
4. Promote something that’s higher-quality (and a higher price) than the $7 “Shit Tornado Toilet YouTube Ranking Profits” that everyone else and their llama is promoting.
Most things are not really any kind of “new untapped traffic source with laser beams shooting out of it’s arse”. Stay away from products with bullshit copy like this, trust me Daniel-San.
6. If you use PLR in your promotions, rebrand it and make it look cool. Never underestimate the power of a great eCover, logo, whatever the f**k.
I don’t know how many craft beers I’ve paid more for because they had a cool logo, cap OR they use wax to seal it up (why do you fall for this Phil? Ohh….you’re a douche-y alcoholic an you like pretty pictures, now I remember).
7. Go with a tried and true vendor that usually delivers.
My recommendation is pretty much anything from Kam Fatz, Mark Hess, Andy Brocklehurst a.k.a. “Les Honey Badger” or Kevin Fahey. Those are just off the top o’ me head, but feel free to leave a comment below if you have any to share.
8. Start promoting affiliate products that have RECURRING COMMISSIONS (ahem…have you heard about Society 11 yet? If not, check out what people are saying about it here). It may take a little more work to get the sale, but I know you ain’t no punk beeeatch when it comes to this internet marketing thang right?
Put some f**king effort into it and FOLLOW UP with people EVEN if you use Facebook private messaging to do this!
9. Start promoting tools (software and shit like that). Usually tools can make you a little more money AND they’re more helpful/implementable (is that a word?) than training in my experience.
10. Make sure that your bonuses are SUPER DUPER relevant to the product you?re promoting. If I?m looking at a product that teaches me about product creation…am I REALLY gonna go through some CPA marketing course?
Hells to the naw!
11. Overdeliver like you’ve kissed me before!
Oops, how’d that get there?
What I mean is over-f**king OVERDELIVER when possible.
It may be that ONE perk that you added that makes Joe Internets go:
“Holy crap balls, that Phil is a special kinda guy! What else does this guy have going on…”
You never know…
He may become a customer for life.
He may become a coaching client that funds that trip to France, England or (you name it).
Heck he may fund that operation you’ve been looking to get! (Me too)
Anyhoo, just a few things here on affiliate marketing I hope you’ve found them helpful!
~ Uncle Phil
P.S. Got any to add? Feel free to do so below.
P.P.S. BTW, if all of this FREE INFORMATION isn’t enough…I strongly recommend you take a look at this Society 11. It may that ONE partnership, tool or tip in this group that helps turn your 2017 & beyond into the business of your dreams.